Thursday, July 26, 2012

Google map

  I know I'm stuck here in Aklan. I'm so busy in the ministry and my work that I can't go anywhere far.  I can't even do some errands to the market or to the bank. (tsk, tsk, tsk)
  One good thing about technology is that you can visit a place in just a few clicks. Thanks to Google map! 
  Well, I had used the Google map before, and forgot all about it for quite sometime. However, yesterday my student sent me the link to his place. After some clicks, I was in Brazil. I could see the street view. I was so amazed that I tried to follow the road and just walked to places I didn't know...(lol) 
  Still in awe, I went back to the Philippines. I visited my old house. Google has updated the satellite view that I could now see clearly the roof of our old house. I missed the place.(sigh) And, I missed the people I left there.
  I also sneaked to a secret place. (lol) Where? Hmmm... That's my secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment