Tuesday, July 31, 2012

when it rains...

   For many, rain means life. There are places that don't rain for months, and even years. So a light shower means a lot to them.
  I don't want to be unappreciative or ungrateful because I know rain makes plants grow. It waters the soil. But, rain makes me blue. I don't like the feeling...
  First, I can't go out. I can't do my usual activities because I hate being wet. I don't want my shoes/ sandals to be wet. I hate the feeling when water splashes into my legs.
  Since outdoor activities are at halt, I stay at home. After doing the chores, I have the abundance of time to think. Negative thoughts visit me: I can't do this. I can't do that. Why am I like this, and not like that?
  I don't know why pessimism is always haunting me during rainy days.
  More often than not, my tears fall when it rains...
  Now, it's raining outside. (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment