I woke up today surprisingly feeling refreshed after 4 hours sleep. I decided to wear something more formal than my usual preaching outfit. I wore a striped polo shirt and tucked it in my long black skirt. ( forgot to take a shot of myself)
Ready for preaching indeed!
Our territory was Baang and this time Josa was my partner. I told her that we go to the houses my brother and I visited before. This meant passing by pilapils going to the houses. Little did I know, the path was very muddy. It was raining these past few days. Oh no! Some areas were very slippery. Well, I slipped thrice. Thanks to the plants for letting me hold onto them, though I ruined a few. Oops sorry :(
Yeah, a clumsy person that I am, you can imagine how muddy my legs were. And, the temperature was very high. I was not a very good sight to see.
One householder was very pitiful that she let us in even though our feet were muddy. (so embarrassing)
Well, the good thing is, the people there were kind and friendly. It was their first time to meet JW like us. They let us in, listened to us, and accepted literature.
Everything was all worth the sweat, dirt and the mud. Josa and I discovered a new place where many interested people live. .
I wonder when we will come back... Sooner the better. I hope it wouldn't rain next week... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment