I am back!!! After n months, I feel the need to write something here. It's not that I was forced to but I just need to express what's in my mind.
Let me give some reasons for being away for so long. That can get me started. Please bear with me.
First, I was busy working and had no time even to check this blog. I was occupied with so many dramas, too. (Not just reel but even my own real drama hahaha)
Second, I wasn't motivated to write at all. I write depending on my mood. 😜
Third, fourth fifth... the list can go on but I am lazy to type what they were.
Anyway, I am back and hopefully I can regularly write something here.
So what do I want to write about? I feel that I am getting old, really! I used to have lots of energy to do different things and I could stay up late at night and would still be jumping the next day. These days? I feel sooo tired. I prefer to just stay at home when I don't need to go out or when I don't have a schedule for service.
Some friends would invite me but I always decline. I'd rather sleep. I feel lazy and sluggish.
Is this normal? I don't know. It's my first time experiencing this. But my mom told me that she had me at this age! Hahaha.. funny. She was at her peak then, young and energetic, and I feel so old now.
Since I feel this way, i decided to write what I think, what I feel so there's something to remind me after n years what I have been doing now.
No comments:
Post a Comment