One dictionary defines fear as a distressing emotion aroused buy impending danger, evil, or pain, whether the threat is real or imagined.
This bamboo bridge really scared me. Sorry, but I couldn't step on it. I tried but I knew I would fall if I dare to cross it.
Well, in the end my two partners succeeded in crossing this bridge while I waited at this end.
Hmmm...
Well, in the end my two partners succeeded in crossing this bridge while I waited at this end.
Hmmm...
Actually,
there are things that I really fear a lot.
1.
Losing the favor of my greatest love, Jehovah God. I would be nothing without
him.
2.
Losing a loved one in death... But death is a part of this imperfect life. Good
thing, there's a hope of resurrection. Yet, it's still painful...
3.
Failure. I dunno...I guess I am a perfectionist that I want everything I am
doing is successful. I am imperfect so failure is inevitable.
4.
Someone mad at me. Oh... I want to please everybody... tsk, tsk, tsk...
5. Being left alone and forgotten. I hate the idea of someone I love, leaves me. But that happens. All I can do is move on...ouch...and wait for his return.
and
the list is endless...
They
say, face your fears. Why would I put myself in a distressing situation when I can
avoid it?
So
next time, I'm gonna see that bamboo bridge, I'll opt to go to the next house.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment