Monday, January 25, 2016

Films

Here's a list of the films I watched when I was younger. Reading the list can give you a glimpse of what kind of person I am. Hahaha!

Jurassic Park
Free Willy
Flipper
There's Something About Mary
Notting Hill
My Bestfriend's Wedding
Message in a Bottle- my favorite
Titanic- this made me cry
Meet Joe Black
Kate and Leopold
Pride and Prejudice
Never Been Kissed
50 First Dates
Maid in Manhattan
Princess Diaries

These are old films. But I like them. I watched them. What movies did you watch when you were younger?

5 comments:

  1. I suppose you are a very romantic person, who is naive (in a good way) and likes to dream)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Jurassic Park' was the first movie I ever saw in theaters (6 years old) because my dad wanted to go. Mom took me to Titanic for the same reason (I was 10. I cried). Maybe it's strange, but I cried at the end of '50 first dates'. And the end song didn't help. :( I may have cried watching 'Meet Joe Black'. While I'm at it..I cried watching 'UP' and recently 'Moana'. I recommend watching 'A beautiful Mind' with R. Crowe (I cried). Currently I'm watching the new 'Trolls' movie 4 times each week-end.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I like your film's list very interesting. I think I will recommend some movies in our next lesson.

    ReplyDelete